March 17, 2023 | at 12:14 p.m
According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons website, Josh Duggar’s 12 ½ year prison sentence has been extended by almost two months.
The disgraced 35-year-old reality star, who was convicted of child pornography in 2021, was originally slated for a release date of August 12, 2032.
Earlier this week, Duggar’s prison records showed that her release was delayed until August 22, 2032, according to Insider.
However, the records list his publication date as October 2, 2032.
The sentence is being extended because Duggar has reportedly remained in solitary confinement, where he was placed after he was allegedly caught with a smuggled cell phone last month.
The “19 Kids and Counting” alum has been serving his sentence at the low-security federal prison FCI Seagoville near Dallas.
Duggar’s attorney and a representative for FCI Seagoville did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
Federal grand jury in Arkansas found Duggar guilty in December 2021 on charges related to receiving and possessing child pornography.
He was sentenced to 151 months in prison last May. Duggar was transferred from the Washington County Jail in his home state of Arkansas to FCI Seagoville, Texas last June.
Duggar’s lawyers are trying to overturn his conviction. At a federal appeals court hearing in February, they argued that investigators violated his rights by seizing the phone he used to try to call his attorney while the images were being discovered.
Duggar was arrested in April 2021 after a Little Rock, Arkansas police detective discovered that a computer traced to Duggar was sharing child pornography files.
Investigators testified that in 2019, images depicting the sexual abuse of children were downloaded to the computer of the retailer he owned.
Prosecutors said the computer Duggar was using had surveillance software that reported his activities to his wife. Anna Duggarbut the images and videos were uploaded after installing a separate software that allows him to upload items without being detected.
In addition, prosecutors said Duggar was free to leave the scene and told not to speak to agents without an attorney, and was also with two other people whose cell phones were not seized, indicating that “she had an opportunity to speak with an attorney despite apparently having been properly seized by officers at the beginning of his search for the phone.”
Duggar’s attorneys argued, “What the federal agents did was physically take the phone from her hand and from then on deprive her of the ability to communicate with her attorney, as was her constitutional right.”